I’m pumped to report that signed copies of Chastity is for Lovers: Single, Happy, and (Still) a Virgin are now available in my online store.
The book, which is a first place winner of a 2015 Catholic Press Award, is, according to one reviewer, “one of the best books I’ve read regarding what chastity is, who is called to live it out, and how it can be lived out.” According to another, it is “well worth reading, for man or woman, young or old.”
Who needs Chastity Is For Lovers?
- Chastity Is For Lovers is for adults (or late teens) who are virgins or are saving sex from now on, who have felt alone.
It will remind you that you aren’t.
- It’s for adults (or late teens) who are virgins or are saving sex from now on, who have worried that saving sex isn’t possible.
It will remind you that it is.
- Chastity Is For Lovers is for people whose churches or parents never discussed sex.
It will define sex as God designed it.
- It’s for people whose churches or parents taught abstinence without also teaching chastity.
It will explain the difference (yes, there is one).
- Chastity Is For Lovers is for single adults who wonder whether they will be single forever.
It will equip you to worry less and trust God more.
- And it’s for married people and parents, who are called to practice (and teach) chastity, too.
It will encourage you to do both.
Each signed copy costs $14, plus $5 (flat rate) for shipping and handling. Click here to shop. (Don’t need a signed copy? Click here to order it instead from Ave Maria Press, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble.)