If you’re in or near Tampa, New York, or St. Louis, prepare to mark your calendar. (If you aren’t, click here.) I’ve booked events where you are, and I want to see you there. Read on for details:
- SPRING HILL, FL: A Chastity Is For Lovers book launch party is from 7-9 p.m. Dec. 5, 2014 in Xavier Hall at St. Frances Cabrini Roman Catholic Church, 5030 Mariner Blvd., Spring Hill. Books will be for sale and refreshments will be served. Please RSVP on Facebook, or via email.
- TAMPA, FL: A Chastity is For Lovers book launch party — to be MC’d by Abby from Spirit FM’s Big Big House Morning Show — is from 1-3 p.m. Dec. 6, 2014 in rooms 201-203 in the Mary Martha Center (aka the Spirit FM building) at Christ the King Roman Catholic Church, 821 S. Dale Mabry Highway, Tampa. Books will be for sale and refreshments will be served. Please RSVP on Facebook, or via email.
- NEW YORK, NY: I’ll give a talk about practicing chastity in a culture that says we shouldn’t at an event hosted by the Catholic Fellowship of NYC at 6:30 p.m. Dec. 13, 2014 in the lower church/church hall at the Church of the Holy Innocents, 128 W 37th St. (between Broadway and 7th Ave.) in Manhattan. Please RSVP on Facebook.
- ST. LOUIS, MO: I’ll give a talk about practicing chastity in a culture that says we shouldn’t at a Theology on Tap hosted by the Archdiocese of St. Louis at 7 p.m. Feb. 10, 2015 at Kirkwood Station Brewing, 105 E Jefferson Ave., St. Louis.
- NEW PORT RICHEY, FL: I’ll read an excerpt from Chastity Is For Lovers, plus speak and take questions, at an Evening With the Author at 6:30 p.m. March 20, 2015 at the Downtown New Port Richey Art Gallery, 6231 Grand Blvd., New Port Richey.
For the rest of my schedule as well as to see where I’ve already spoken, click here.